Re: YellowDog Linux on G4 compiling basic ObjC program

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: YellowDog Linux on G4 compiling basic ObjC program
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:50:15 +0100 (BST)

> And actually, I would be even more interested in how to build my test
> program directly with gcc. I'm considering using ObjC/GnuStep-Base for
> embedded development and would prefer not to use the supplied
> makefiles.

Try

make messages=yes

to see the compilation command lines and such.

I suppose it would be nice to do something about embedded development ...
not sure what kind of embedded system are you using but if you're doing it
seriously you might want to have a look if we can support it in the
makefiles directly.