Re: Using Grub across architectures

From: Arbiel Perlacremaz
Subject: Re: Using Grub across architectures
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 12:28:15 +0200

Hi

Why don't you have your host-embedded grub boot your USB-resident system
and use this USB system embedded grub commands (grub-install and
grub-mkconfig) to install grub on your USB stick ? That way you would be
sure of the consistency of all your USB grub files. You can then edit
your USB grub.cfg file to get rid of the menuentry leading to the
booting of your host-resident system.

Arbiel