help-gsl

Re: Installing GSL on Windows to use with Visual Studio Code

From: William Oquendo
Subject: Re: Installing GSL on Windows to use with Visual Studio Code
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:15:56 -0500

Hi,
I do not use windows, but I would try some package manager, like chocolatey
or vcpkg as follows:

   - Chocolatey: https://community.chocolatey.org/packages/GnuWin/0.6.3
   - vcpkg:

https://solarianprogrammer.com/2020/01/26/getting-started-gsl-gnu-scientific-library-windows-macos-linux/

--

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo
Este correo puede carecer de tildes o eñes debido al teclado.