Re: how can I use "tor"

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: how can I use "tor"
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 10:04:47 +0000

Hi,
thanks a lot. It worked.
You can't "run tor in icecat" that doesn't make sense. Maybe you meant
something else?

Exactly, that what I meant. I can't run Tor in Icecat. It doesn't make sense.

But in changing the settings in Icecat to using Tor, I understand, that it is like this. Tor is used in Icecat and there is not a separate Tor Browser. Am I right?

Gottfried