command to find out which packages of MATE desktop are installed and whi

From: Gottfried
Subject: command to find out which packages of MATE desktop are installed and which are available
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 15:30:14 +0000

Hi,
I want to find out which MATE Desktop packages are installed on my laptop and which are missing.

guix package -I
packages installed via guix package

guix package --profile=/var/guix/profiles/system/profile -I
packages installed via guix system
It shows "MATE" but doesn’t specify which MATE packages are included

guix package --list-installed
everything that is installed

those three commands don’t help me enough.
They don’t show what of MATE is installed and what is still available of MATE desktop.

Is there a command to get the difference of what of MATE is installed and what is still available?

Kind regards

Gottfried