Re: New to the list

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: New to the list
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:28:10 -0400

%% "Alexandre Girao" <address@hidden> writes:

  ag> I'm just a young Brazilian programmer and i want to contribute
  ag> with the free software community, you all can count on me.

Sounds good; free software can always use more help!

  ag> Question: Can i send attachments to the list?

You can, in that the list software won't reject them (unless they're too
large).  However, some subscribers won't see the attachment as their
mail filters block it.

Sometimes it makes more sense to put the attachment on the Savannah
project site.  If you give us some idea of what the attachment is we can
advise you better: if it's a patch you can create a patch request on
Savannah.  If it's a log or bug report output you can attach it to a bug
report on Savannah.  Etc.