[Help-nano] Color Syntax

From: Bill Snelson
Subject: [Help-nano] Color Syntax
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:38:45 -0400

Why is it that I have compiled this by the book for 3 different machines.. 1 an
apple running darwin 6.6 - 2 a red hat box 7.2 - and 3 a redhat box 8.0 yet I
can still not get the color syentax to work? I mean I can not even get it to
function improperly. But the editor itsself works great... I just can not get
the color to work, I can get it to show color syntax enabled - but nothing gets
colored. Any suggestions?

--
Bill Snelson

http://www.mygov.us
"Where Cities Come Together To Serve Citizens"

Virus Scan Complete By: RAV AntiVirus