Re: [Help-nano] Nano and SSH

From: Paul
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Nano and SSH
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:19:25 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Thanks, that completely fixes the pasting problem! Now if only I could get the mouse to work like it does in Pico, I would be completely happy.

        Paul

On March 23, at 8:16pm, Neil Brown wrote:

Press Escape then I, to turn this off when pasting, and the same to
turn it on again.  My explanation is probably not technically correct
but the gist is right.  I'm afraid I don't know about the second
problem; maybe try Escape then M to turn on the mouse support? Other
than that I don't know.