[Help-nano] Re: Nano on Windows, where should nanorc go?

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Help-nano] Re: Nano on Windows, where should nanorc go?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:56:11 -0500

Hi Jeremy,

After finally getting my win32 system in working state again, I have
uploaded the 2.2.5 version of nano for win32, and have updated the FAQ
to talk about the rc file for those systems:

http://www.nano-editor.org/dist/v2.2/faq.html#3.9.1

Can you take a look and provide any feedback you might have on it (as
well as whether it even works :-)