[Help-nano] nano 2.3

From: Colin MacIntyre
Subject: [Help-nano] nano 2.3
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 13:06:45 +0800

Hi, I'm a newb at Linux, but I'm enamored with how easy nano is to use and it's neat features. Especially customization. But I was wondering, is robust unlimited undo/redo on the horizon? I frequently crash out when attempting to undo and redo sticky situations. Fortunately I have backups. I thought maybe the newest, version 2.3 would have it but when I compiled, even though I set the proper attributes for configure, it came out bare-bones!

Thanks for your wonderful work,

Colin