[Help-nano] txt.nanorc or the like for prose and letters?

From: Kristian Nordestgaard
Subject: [Help-nano] txt.nanorc or the like for prose and letters?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:03:17 +0200

Hello,
First, let me say thanks to those involved in bringing nano to the
masses. I use it daily for a variety of tasks and find it very
friendly.

I'm thinking if someone has made a txt.nanorc for editing prose,
letters and the like? I'm not really missing any functionality (apart
from equal-sized margins, which hardly qualifies as "functionality")
but I'm wondering if someone out there have some tricks I should know
about :)