Any slideshow contents?

From: Vivek Shanmuganathan \(95410006-BS\)
Subject: Any slideshow contents?
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:33:26 +0530 (IST)

Hello all:

I am planning to organise a workshop for the students in our
campus on the following software:

- GnuPlot
- Octave
- LaTeX (also BiBTeX, amsmath, and tips on advanced packages
  like longtable, supertabular, pdflatex, etc.)

Could any one out here let me know where I can download
ready-made contents for Overrhead presentation for the above
software? Any format like postscript, pdf, or HTML, or even
powerpoint, would do.

I would appreciate any help to make the workshop
presentation a lively affair.

Thanks in advance.

R e g a r d s ,

Vivek...
V i v e k a n a n d a   S h a n m u g a n a t h a n,  P
         http://www.me.iitb.ernet.in/~viveks
           Indian Institute of Technology