Re: Sharing scripts

From: MathCloud
Subject: Re: Sharing scripts
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 08:29:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Doug,

There is a setting for popup windows in Chrome. I will try to guide you
through how to change this setting, but I got the Swedish version so the
menu names might not be exactly right.

First, go to the menu in the top right corner that looks like a wrench.
Chose "Options". Chose the tab "Under the hood". Press the button "Content
Setting". Now you are at the place where you can change the settings for
popup-windows. Either chose "Allow popups from all sites" or press the
button "Exceptions" and add mathcloud.se.

I hope this helps and keep in mind that the menu names are translated from
Swedish, so they might not be correct but I hope they will help you find the
settings.

Best regards,

Anders Movert
mathcloud.se