Re: Force link to local lib?

From: Luke M
Subject: Re: Force link to local lib?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:39:44 -0800 (PST)

Luke M wrote:

> I think the secret is either in the libtool script itself or in libtool's
> special *.la files, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to
> change the behavior.

Okay, I got it up and running, but boy is it an ugly hack.

- I manually modified the Makefile to remove the system paths from FLIBS.
- I manually modified liboctave.la and liboctinterp.la to remove the system
paths from the "relink-command" line at the bottom.

Now it finds the proper libraries and runs.  If anybody has info on the
proper fix I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!