[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Carlo De Falco
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:14:37 +0000
> On 28 Jul 2017, at 22:57, Thomas D. Dean <address@hidden> wrote:
> The bitbucket site says:
> Repository deleted
> odepkg · 2016-11-17
where exactly on bitbucket do you see this "Repository deleted" message?
Are you sure you spelled my the package name in lowercase, i.e. "odepkg"?
The repository was initially incorrectly named "OdePkg" so the first bitbucket
repository was deleted and replaced by one with the correct name.
I can access the current repository from here:
can you see it there?
- Re: Odepkg, (continued)
- Re: Odepkg, Thomas D. Dean, 2017/07/30
- Re: Odepkg, Dmitri A. Sergatskov, 2017/07/30
- Re: Odepkg, Carlo De Falco, 2017/07/31
- Re: Odepkg, Tatsuro MATSUOKA, 2017/07/30
- Re: Odepkg, Olaf Till, 2017/07/31
- Re: Odepkg, Thomas D. Dean, 2017/07/31
- Re: Odepkg,
Carlo De Falco <=