Re: Nan and write on excel "65535"

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Nan and write on excel "65535"
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 09:11:48 +0200

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 8:35 PM shivax via Help-octave <address@hidden> wrote:
hi,
before with version octave 4.4.1 i write on excel an array with nan value
(A=nan(rows(3),columns(3)) and i saw empty cells

Now with version 5.5.X i see on excel 65535

I try to use NA (A=NA(rows(3),columns(3)) but the problem is the same :(

Please be a bit more verbose about your problem.  For example your Octave version is 5.1.0. Do you use the io-package for Excel im-/export in what version and how do you export your matrix to Excel?  Give a small code excerpt what I can copy and paste into my Octave and see the results you are struggling with.

Best,
Kai