Re: Nan and write on excel "65535"

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: Nan and write on excel "65535"
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 11:05:07 -0500 (CDT)

help-octave-3 wrote
> hi,
> i give you some screenshot about my code
>
> https://gyazo.com/5b93c88546b92bfb10a2336df72c24dc
>

> https://gyazo.com/df6114e0b38131098c96a861a4ee4d95
>

> in the top of code i write this :
>
> pkg load windows  % queste 2 RIGHE SCRIVONO NEI FOGLIO EXCEL
> pkg load io
> pkg load nan
>
> with a version octave 4,x i don't had a problem
>
> I upgrade version to octave 5.x and i see this problem :(

>From the information you gave us it is impossible to find out what you did,
what you want, and what went wrong.
Screenshots are no help, especially if you show just a little piece. We need
code a minimal code example plus data to show the error so that we can try
to reproduce the errors you see.

As you say it is writing to an Excel file goes wrong, what you can do is
saving the array you want to write to an Excel file using the command:

save -v6 name_of_mat_file.mat <array>

(substitute the name of the array you want to write in <array>)
and upload it somewhere.
Then we can try to find out what happens.

By the way, what operating system do you use? Windows, Linux or Mac OS?

Philip