Re: I'm making YouTube videos on Octave

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: I'm making YouTube videos on Octave
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 12:40:33 +0900

On 8/30/20 12:36 AM, nicolas N wrote:
> Hi all,
> Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules in the forum. I started making
> YouTube tutorial videos on Octave. The first ones are basic concepts and
> hopefully I will build up to more complex topics. Particularly using
> Octave for different types of scientific work related to chemistry,
> physics and spectroscopy.
> If anyone is interested in the content it would be helpful to me if
> people subscribed and shared the videos with other people who may be
> interested.
> I leave the link to my latest video here.
>
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4-ivmHiBsQ
>
> I will not continue posting my future videos because I do not want to
> spam people.
> Best wishes,
> Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for sharing.  I added your tutorials to the wiki list [1].

If your are interested, I can connect updates of your video tutorial
"blog" [2] with the "Blog" category in Octave's Discourse forum [3].  If
you have a user name on Octave Discourse, I can assign updates
automatically to you.

Kai

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Video_tutorials
[2]