help-rcs

Re: File locked

From: sharon Stanfill
Subject: Re: File locked
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:28:47 -0500

Just break the lock, then check out the file, copy batch_load_13.2 over it
and check it in. I think this would work.
Speaking of users leaving...is there a quick and easy way to check for what
someone has checked out ? Then you can possibly avoid such problems.
CVS has a command that does this, but I'm not familiar enough with RCS
to know if it does as well.