Re: Memory limits?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Memory limits?
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 12:35:42 +0200 (CEST)

I'm new to GNU st so I don't know the answer, but when reading your message,
some questions arise.

Actually first of all I wonder myself whether GNU gst 3.2.91 is the latest
version,
and whether any development is still going on ?

(version from 2015 https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/smalltalk/)

How exactly was GNU st configured and built ?

What's the version and operating system ?

Did you build a 32bit or a 64bit gst ?

For example:
#smalltalk-3.2.91$ file gst
gst:      ELF 64-bit LSB executable AMD64 Version 1, dynamically linked, not
stripped, no debugging information available

Was 'gmake check' reporting any failed checks ?

David Stes

----- Op 21 sep 2020 om 12:19 schreef Thomas Worthington
thomas@2worthingtons.net: