Re: Memory limits?

From: Thomas Worthington
Subject: Re: Memory limits?
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:24:16 +0100

I'm on the master branch (updated Sat Mar 10 06:12:43 2018) and I built using

configure
make

So I assume that it picked up the fact that this is a 64bit machine (Gentoo
Linux). All the checks pass.

"file" gives

ELF 64-bit LSB pie executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked,
interpreter /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2, for GNU/Linux 3.2.0, with debug_info,
not stripped

Thomas