help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] source-highlight on webservers ? CGI ?

From: Matthias Pospiech
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] source-highlight on webservers ? CGI ?
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:59:14 +0200

Hello,
I am totally new to this project. I want to have a software that can do decent
source-highlighting of LaTeX Code in Websites. I currently use Geshi
(http://www.pospiech.eu/latex/latex-syntaxhighlighting-in-webseiten/)
but the results are dissapointing and the abilities of gehsi too limited.

Therefore I would like to know if I can use source-highlight for this task. I
would be necessary that it can run as a CGI module or similar, since I have
no root access and the Provider will not install any software for me.

If this is possible, the next question would be if there are plugins available
for CMS systems (I only found Twiki). I use wordpress on my website which is
based on php.

Thanks for any hints
Matthias

Matthias Pospiech