Re: History

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: History
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:44:20 +0000 (UTC)

   .... Although 'C-h b' does not show the describe-bindings page,
   it does invoke the Basic Commands window.

   btw. I am using:
   info (GNU texinfo) 4.3

I was going to say that you have a bug in GNU Emacs, but you are not
using it.  All I can say is that in GNU Emacs, `C-h b' runs the
command `describe-bindings'.

Perhaps in `info' the `l' keybinding runs a command with some other
name.  I have no idea.  I don't know anything about the standalone
`info'.

   Also, is there a function that moves forward in the Info-history list?

I don't know by what you mean by `move forward'?  All I know is that
nodes I have visited are in my Info-history list, and I go to them by
using the `l' keybinding.

If you can, please either investigate the sources or documentation or
do experiments with Info, and tell us.

Thank you.

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden