Re: [help-texinfo] LilyPond - lowercase filenames (html)

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] LilyPond - lowercase filenames (html)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:38:24 -0600

    I think it's an aesthetic choice.

Hmm.  That doesn't seem like a good enough reason to break (or at best,
complicate) every cross reference mechanism that has been devised since
day one of Texinfo.  If we provided the feature, we'd be implicitly
recommending, or at least not denying it, and committing to making
cross-references and any other features work with it.  This does not
seem like a good way to spend time merely to cater to an "aesthetic
choice".

You guys can keep doing it, that's obviously up to you, but it doesn't
seem like a good thing to provide for the Texinfo world as a whole.
IMHO.  -k