help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] delay between tracks on an SVCD

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] delay between tracks on an SVCD
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:08:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Christoph Scheurer wrote:

> That sounded very(!) interesting and promising. Are you still going to post
> the patches or did you and Herbert decide to go for the XML version?
I've got this strong desire to go for XML, which I won't give up that easy
:-)

anyway, I've made his announcement and patch available at

http://www.hvrlab.org/pub/vcdimager/contribs/

> I was just wondering, since the thread on the mailing list just
> stopped at the XML question.
I was due to me having been really short of time...

> For me it would already be interesting to have your patches so I would
> be able to see how the PSD information works.
see above... :)

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel      /     Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key
GnuPG Key Fingerprint: 7BB9 2D6C D485 CE64 4748  5F65 4981 E064 883F 4142