help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] ERROR: mpeg scan: pack header code expected

From: David_Won
Subject: [VCDImager] ERROR: mpeg scan: pack header code expected
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:28:02 -0400

Can anybody help me undertand why I get the following error.

   INFO: scanning mpeg track #0 for scanpoints...
**ERROR: mpeg scan: pack header code expected, but 0x000001b3 found (buflen = 2)

I capture using my Matrox Marvel into mjpeg format under windows.
Then under Linux I edit the movie with the latest version of MainActor.
I capture with the correct bitrate and size, export to mpeg with the same
bitrate and size according to the vcdimage
docs. When I try to run vcdimage against it I get the error though. I tried the
latest version of vcdimage as well with the
same error message.

Thanks for any help.

Dave