help-vcdimager

Re: [VCDImager] ERROR: mpeg scan: pack header code expected

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager] ERROR: mpeg scan: pack header code expected
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 02:48:18 +0200 (CEST)

after taking a look at the sample you send me....

$ file mymovie.mpg
mymovie.mpg: MPEG video stream data

(it should have read 'MPEG system stream data' to be usable with
vcdimager)

...it was clear, that this mpeg stream is just an elementary video
stream, which should be multiplexed in order to become a program
stream.

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: address@hidden       /    Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key