help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] beeping on svcd from mpeg2 source

From: Greg Rowe
Subject: [VCDImager] beeping on svcd from mpeg2 source
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:26:48 -0500 (EST)

I have had some problems with vcdimager when making svcd images.  The
audio on the images contains a high pitched beeping noise.  I have
been searching everywhere to try and find out what the problem is.
Originally I thought my DVD player was clipping the audio output but
when I examine the mpeg2 source file I find no audio problems, and the
audio levels are actually quite low.

I have absolutely no idea what is wrong.  Also this only happens on a
couple mpeg2 files I have.  I really don't know what is wrong :(

Thanks,
Greg

ps - I tried 1.6.2 and 0.7.12.  The same problems occurs with both -
that is if it is even a problem with vcdimager.

--
"You are the daemon that answers our http requests for knowledge...the
domain name server that translates the cryptic into the credible..."