help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] bug at compiling

From: Janos . Zana
Subject: [VCDImager] bug at compiling
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:59:05 +0100 (CET)

I tried with compiling the newest version. My machine is a woody debian. I
was unable to compile the frontends. I tried to use the binaries that I
found in the debian distribution but won't work. So I tried again to
compile. Look at the results:

Setup:
  Install path:     /usr/local
  Build CLI FE:     no
  Build XML FE:     no

***
***
***         WARNING: BUILDING ONLY LIBVCD W/O ANY FRONTENDS
***
***      (maybe you are missing some library (libpopt, libxml2)?
***
***
***
Sorry, libpopt0 is already the newest version.
Sorry, libxml2 is already the newest version.
                              ^^^^^^
What is wrong????  Regards,                      János

Key fingerprint = C4 F1 E6 BD BD 77 D8 C4  22 54 B6 1E E5 53 FF A8
- - -   Good rest to all that keeps the Jungle Law!  (Kipling)  - - -