hydra-users

Re: Emacs trunk not updating

From: Rob Vermaas
Subject: Re: Emacs trunk not updating
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:06:34 +0100

Hi Glenn,

the checkouts timed out, likely due to some IO issues on the main
Hydra server, which we hopefully solved now. We made the timeout a bit
higher for bazaar inputs and we retriggered the jobset to check if it
was working, which it did. Just forgot to send an email about it :)

Cheers,
Rob

--
Rob Vermaas