hydra-users

Emacs trunk not updating

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Emacs trunk not updating
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:12:26 -0500

Hi,

http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/emacs-trunk

has not updated since Dec 4. It says that the last check was today, but
"with errors". I can't see what those errors were though.

There is an "evaluation error" from Dec 4 that refers to a timeout
fetching revisions. That can happen at some times of day when Savannah
is overloaded. (I know you switched your bzr method to one using
lightweight checkouts a while ago, but that does not mean that you
refetch every revision for each evaluation, does it? That might be a
problem...) I don't know if this Dec 4 error has any relation to today's
error though.

http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/emacs-24 checked today with no errors,
but that branch has fewer revisions.