[igraph] partially directed network

From: Rainer Opgen-Rhein
Subject: [igraph] partially directed network
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:40:53 +0100

I want to visualize a network in which a part of the edges are directed, others are not. Is this possible with igraph? It would really help me, as igraph visualization is really great. As I do not intend to calculate with the network, but only visualize it, a "dirty" method would also be alright. For example I tried to look for an option to set the size of specific arrow heads to zero, but I found none.

Thanks for your help!

Rainer