Re: [igraph] partially directed network

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] partially directed network
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:50:45 +0100

Rainer, thanks, i'm planning to rewrite visualization and then perhaps
it will be really good. :)

igraph does not support mixed graphs, so there is no way currently,
you need to redefine plot.igraph, but it is trivial.
It possible to add an "edge.direction=NULL" parameter and then in plot.igraph
modify line

  arrow.code <- ifelse(is.directed(graph), 2, 0)

  if (is.null(edge.direction)) {
    arrow.code <- ifelse(is.directed(graph), 2, 0)
  } else {
    arrow.code <- edge.direction
  }

and you can set edge.direction to whatever you want. I'll include
this in the next release but that might take a couple of months, i
don't know yet. Also, then the same should be added to tkplot.
I'll send you the development version after adding this, if you're
interested but don't want to download the igraph source.

Is this good enough?
Gabor

ps. please consider joining the mailing list. I let your
messages through, but non-subscriber posts are not allowed to
avoid spam.