Re: [igraph] Building igraph 0.6 rev 1601 with msvc9

From: Chris Wj
Subject: Re: [igraph] Building igraph 0.6 rev 1601 with msvc9
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 21:12:49 -0400

Thanks for the updates Tamas, they will help out. There were a few other files missing from the msvc project that I added. They were relatively easy to pick out through trial and error though. I'll post/upload the project file when I have the last unresolved symbol figured out.

Yeah, while inline is a C99 standard keyword it seems like in MSVC only C++ recognizes inline, but C recognizes __inline. After a quick web search, it looks like many others had this issue too. They basically did the same thing you did to redefine inline to __inline. I'd still like to know why!