Re: [igraph] Building igraph 0.6 rev 1601 with msvc9

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Building igraph 0.6 rev 1601 with msvc9
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:01:39 +0100

> > Hmm, I'm not very familiar with Windows debugging either. Can you obtain
> > a full stack dump somehow at the point where the application crashed?
> It is 13MB compressed (7zip). Send it to you directly?
Is it from the crash inside the Python interpreter? If so, can you try
to reproduce the issue using plain C igraph first and then send me the
stacktrace from the C program (if it crashed)? Please try it with and
without the experimental C attribute handler attached -- it would help
me isolate whether the problem is in the Python interface, in the C
attribute handler, in the C core or in libxml2 itself.

Thanks,