Re: [igraph] windows 64-bit

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] windows 64-bit
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:29:17 +0200

Hi,

an R package? No, R does not support 64 bit windows very well.

Or you only need the C library? We provide no binary (we don't even
have 64 bit windows), but you can easily (?) compile one with Visual
Studio if you want. Download this package:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph-0.5.2-msvc.zip
and use the included project file.

For Python, we don't provide 64 bit windows binaries, either, as far
as I know. It should be possible to create one with Visual Studio, I
think.

Best,
Gabor