[igraph] RE: using igraph in windows

From: Alireza Khalili
Subject: [igraph] RE: using igraph in windows
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:11:46 +0800

Dear Gabor,

Thank you so much for the information and files provided.

I compiled the igraph.sln and igraph.lib was built. Using igraph.lib and some source files (arpack.h, array.h attributes.h dqueue.h, heap.h, igraph.h, igraph_pmt.h, igraph_pmt_off.h) igraphtest.sln was compiled successfully and I could see the output.

I still could not make .dll file from solution to use in other codes and platforms.

Would you please guide me to make igraph.dll? If there is any tutorial or documentation for windows user please let me know.

I really appreciate your help.

All the best

Alireza

Dear Alireza,

As for your question, I have never used C#, so I don't know how to call a C/C++ library from C#, but this must be possible and also documented.

Most probably you'll need to compile igraph with Visual Studio first, you can start with this file:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/igraph/files/Visual%20studio/igraph-0.5.5-msvc.zip/download

I don't have access to windows right now, so unfortunately I cannot try it.

Best Regards,

Gabor

--

Gabor Csardi <address@hidden>     UNIL DGM