Re: [igraph] RE: using igraph in windows

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] RE: using igraph in windows
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:11:36 +0100

Dear Alireza,

> I still could not make .dll file from solution to use in other codes
> and platforms.  Would you please guide me to make igraph.dll?
For me, it works like this in Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition:

1. Right-click on the igraph project (not the solution), select
Properties

2. On the left panel, select Configuration Properties/General

3. On the right panel, select "Dynamic library (.dll)" next to
"Configuration type" under the "Project defaults" subheading.

Hope this helps.