Re: [igraph] InfoMap integration

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] InfoMap integration
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:34:57 +0200

Emmanuel,

thanks a lot, this is very useful. It is quite a big patch, so it will
take some time to look it over and adapt it a bit more (e.g. it should
use igraphs's RNGs, ideally igraph's memory allocator if possible,
etc.) I have opened an issue for it here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/656175

Thanks again, Best Regards,
Gabor