[igraph] Re: Igraph and SONIA

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [igraph] Re: Igraph and SONIA
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:40:43 +0200

Hi Gabor,
I myself know very little about SONIA, but according to some collaborators of mine (to whom I'll drop a line soon) the SONIA format is a de facto standard for evolving networks. While this may be a bit an exaggeration, I am more than interested in finding out more about this format.
I'll check your scripts in the next few days (a bit hectic these days).
Many thanks!

Lorenzo