[igraph] a problem with simplify()

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] a problem with simplify()
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:06:20 +0200

Hello List,

I am trying to simplify my graph, which has loops and has no multiple edge. the
graph has vertex and edges attributes,
Using:

g<-simplify(g, remove.multiple=FALSE, remove.loops=TRUE)

I end up with a graph that has no edge attributes...

Vertices: 389
Edges: 481
Directed: TRUE
No graph attributes.
Vertex attributes: name, starttime, endtime, nodesize, nodeshape, colorname.
No edge attributes.

Since I specified remove.multiple = FALSE, the edge attributes shouldn't be a
problem, or is there something I'm missing?

thanks,
simone