[igraph] Dynamic graph clustering using IGraph C library

From: Jozef Balaz
Subject: [igraph] Dynamic graph clustering using IGraph C library
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 23:20:28 +0200

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to dynamically perform clustering in graph. I have hundred thousands of edges with weighted connections between them and each second about 10 edges are added.
In the igraph for R is an algorithm “cluster_label_prop” but I couldn’t find corresponding algorithm in C version of library.

Is it there but I simply miss it?
Is there any alternative how to do this kind of clustering dynamically using igraph?

Thanks
Jozef