Re: [igraph] Dynamic graph clustering using IGraph C library

From: Jozef Balaz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Dynamic graph clustering using IGraph C library
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 00:42:09 +0200

Thanks Tamaz for your feedback,

Does "Community label propagation” function supports dynamic addition of graph
node?
I don’t want to recalculate the whole graph every time when new node is added
(only those areas which has changed).

If there is a better way to solve this problem with igraph any recommendation
is appreciated.

Thanks
Jozef