[igraph] Retrieve nodes forming a motif with subgraph_isomorphisms

From: Phil Cui
Subject: [igraph] Retrieve nodes forming a motif with subgraph_isomorphisms
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 17:33:29 -0400

Dear igraph community,

I'm trying to apply subgraph_isomorphisms to detect the motifs
in a small neighborhood which are the same type as the specified motif,
specifically,
I use subgraph_isomorphisms(g2, g1) to find the motifs in g1
which are exactly the same type as g2.

However, the result is not exactly what I want since:
(1) it gives motifs including those are the same type as g1 and also those are
different types from g1 according to the result from
isomorphism_class;
(2) there are many duplicated combinations of nodes which relates to
the same motif;

(3) the result provided is based on the vertex name, but I prefer vertex id.
I tried unlist to get the ids, however, that will combine all everything together.

So, I am wondering if there is a comparable function which satisfies the above
requirements.

Thank you all,
Phil