[igraph] "The following objects are masked from..."

From: Dong-Kyun Im
Subject: [igraph] "The following objects are masked from..."
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:35:03 +0900

Hi all,

I have encountered an error message (see below) when I tried to use RCA package, which depends on igraph. This problem did not occur before, and I think it has to do with the update of the igraph package. And after I start getting this message, the result of RCA analysis became clearly problematic and unreliable. So I tried to install older version of igraph using Rtools and such, without success. Can anybody give me any kind of advice regarding this problem?

> library(RCA)

Attaching package: ‘igraph’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:stats’:

    decompose, spectrum

The following object is masked from ‘package:base’:

    union

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best,
DK