Re: X: Change font-size only in summary-buffer.

From: Josef Oswald
Subject: Re: X: Change font-size only in summary-buffer.
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:59:36 GMT

peterg@despammed.com (Peter G.) writes:

> Josef Oswald <NO.SPAM.for.gnus@chello.at> writes:
>
>> Hope I can help :-)
>>
>> I think M (Meta) x customize-face will help you here.
>
> Argh. I had hoped that this would be something I could oversee as to
> what happened where and how, by having it put into my .gnus.el file.
> I don't particularly like the semi-obscurity of those menus.

This is actually stored in ~/.xemacs/custom.el and looks like this:

 '(gnus-group-mail-2-empty-face ((((class color) (background light))
(:foreground "whitesmoke" :background "darkviolet" :size "16pts" :family
"Trebuchet Ms" :bold t :underline t))))
 '(gnus-group-mail-2-face ((((class color) (background light)) (:foreground
"firebrick" :background "yellow" :size "16pts" :family "Nexus" :bold t :italic
nil :underline nil))))

--
Josef Oswald also -> gnus@chello.at  :-)