Re: Microsoft Exchange Server

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Microsoft Exchange Server
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:35:28 +0100

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:52:28 +0100, Sébastien wrote:

>> I've been using this for a week now, and it works well.

> I am just coming back here after few weeks off, and it is a nice
> conclusion to your problem (that might become mine too in a few).

Once in a blue moon one email gets mangled and put into the bottom of
another - I don't know what program is at fault, is as it doesn't
happen often enough for me to invest time in trying to figure it out,
but it is slightly annoying when it happens...

> Thank you and congratulations for the experiment ;)

Thanks, and you're welcome :-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "You have to photosynthesize"                                Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk