Syncing gnus / leafnode on laptop

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: Syncing gnus / leafnode on laptop
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 03:21:15 +0200

I have new laptop running Ubuntu.

My main machine runs leafnode, fetchmail & procmail to sort out my
maildir stuff - all nntp and mail is done in gnus.

Anyone give me some ideas on where to start thinking/looking for a sync
option between laptop and main machine? Ideally "on the road", the
laptop would use wireless and get latest news via leafnode, & email from
my pop3 accounts. When I'm home ditto for the home machine. But Id like
to merge the two sets. Any suggestions/ideas/pointers that can get me started?