Re: expanding the article window

From: Daniel C. Bastos
Subject: Re: expanding the article window
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:09:20 -0400

"Steven E. Harris" <seh@panix.com> writes:

> dbast0s@yahoo.com.br (Daniel C. Bastos) writes:
>
>> How can we bind this macro to a non-shifted key that would work only
>> when in the summary of articles in gnus?
>
> I'm not sure if the last message I posted here will make it through; it
> may have been lost. Just in case, I'll restate it here.

Thanks. It was posted, it seems. Its ID was

               <7yk5rfa6yc.fsf@fillmore.spawar.navy.mil>

> Try the following, which binds "+" (Sh-=) to focus on the article
> buffer:

By the way, I wouldn't bind + because what we want is a non-shifted key,
remember? To use +, I'd prefer sticking to "C-c e" which I can do with
my left hand only; the corner of my palm is usually very close to the
control key, and that's not the case with my right hand.