jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Jail has wrong ownership

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Jail has wrong ownership
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:43:17 +0100

No experience with ISPConfig, but if you have terminal access it is an easy fix.

you can run 'chown root:root /path/to/jail' and that will fix the problem. jk_check -j /path/to/jail will report if there are more issues.

If there are multiple directories affected, you can even run:
chown -R root:root /path/to/jail
chown jaileduser:group /path/to/jail/path/to/home

Olivier